Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 2 - DeLeon Springs then on to Taylor Creek

Short trip into DeLeon Springs this morning after coffee and fresh baked cookies. Saw more wildlife on the way.  See pics and route link below.


                                              Short Leg Into DeLeon Springs













After a stop at DeLeon Springs I alterted my planned route due to rain and just because.  I headed to a back water off Woodruff Lake and the adjacent Mud Lake.  I found a nice hidey hole before the rain came down and the lightning struck, close too!

Below is the the 2nd route segment for the day and some pics of my lily pad pull in for the night.


                                                                    Day 2 Track
click to enlarge


Mom & Dad Osprey On The Nest

My Evening Slip In The Lily Pads-Looking East

Looking West From My Slip In The Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment